KARACHI - Anti Terrorist Court Judge Hassan Shah Bukhari on Monday pronounced death sentence to the offenders for killing a minor girl after found them guilty and imposed fine of Rs 0.1million each. The court after hearing the arguments from both the counsels as well as examining the statements of the witnesses has pronounced the death verdict against Traffic Head Constable Bashir Ahmed and Constable Noor Mohammad. The court also imposed fine of Rs 0.1million to each besides ten years of imprisonment, while fine of Rs ten thousands for committing rape with the girl is also imposed. According to the prosecution, the accused were arrested when the dead body of three year old girl Sana was found at Gora Qabristan on 5th of July. According to the details the deceased went missing a day before when she was playing with other children of the area outside her house located in Chakra Goth, Noorani Basti, Korangi. At first, family of the girl made a thorough search in the areas and also tried to find her in different hospitals and Edhi morgue. SHC directs not to arrest former CM Sindh High Court directed not to arrest former Chief Minister Sindh Liaquat Ali Jetohi till the next orders while adjourned the hearing on the petition moved by him for acquitting him from the cases till 11 September. The single bench of Chief Justice Sarmad Jalal Usmani has issued the directions on his petition in which he submitted that he was being victimised by his political party for launching false cases against him. The plaintiff submitted that several false cases were launched against him for thieving of water and making interruptions in the official developmental works in Laghari Wah District Dadu, while also accused of harassing the Sub Engineer Mohammad Saleem Sheikh on 19 April. Though, the case of the incident was registered in Khairpur Nasir Shah police station on the complaint of the Sub Engineer. The complainant gave his statement before the police in which he stated that they were busy with their works of Water Course in Wah Lagari, suddenly, at 10:30 former Chief Minister Liaquat Jetohi along with other four of five men reached the spot and intercepted. And they started beating him besides opening fire on him, but fortunately he survived and did not receive any bullet. Meanwhile, the council representing the plaintiff rejected the allegations moved by the complaint, while termed it a political harassment by the rival political party.