Charsadda- the target of 97% vaccination against measles in Sindh has been achieved. Remaining 3% children could not be covered for various reasons. The authorities are reaching out to the remaining children to vaccinate them against measles in different union councils. No problems were reported during the anti-measles campaign in Sindh. Sindh health authorities had set a target of vaccinating 10.3 million children against measles in the province.

Meanwhile, two more children died after being administered measles injection in Charsadda.

According to hospital sources, the death toll of children has reached four in the district. All four children died after being vaccinated against measles. Reports say poor quality vaccines resulted in the deaths of children, however local administration has denied such claims.