KABUL (Agencies) - Hundreds of Afghans took to the streets of Kabul on Sunday to condemn recent shelling of border towns by Pakistans army and accusing its powerful spy agency of involvement in the assassination of the countrys ex-president Burhanuddin Rabbani. Under tight security, the one-hour rally passed without any incidents. But protesters appeared angry and carried large banners and changed anti-Pakistan and anti-ISI slogans. Pakistan and its ISI must stop interfering in Afghanistan. Our patience is running out, said Daoud Kodamani, a 22-year-old university student. Fighting our countrys enemies is nothing new for Afghans and Pakistan is another enemy to fight with, he said. Afghan provincial officials say Pakistans military had fired hundreds of rockets between September 21 and September 25 in eastern Kunar and Nuristan provinces, which share a long border with tribal areas inside Pakistan. Although, the shelling did not cause major casualties, it followed more than a month of bombardments by Pakistans military in June and July that Afghanistan said had killed at least 42 people. Pakistan has repeatedly blamed Afghanistan for giving safe haven to militants on its side of the border, particularly in Kunar province, leaving it vulnerable to counter-attack when it chases them out of its own tribal areas. Meanwhile, a roadside bomb has ripped through an Afghan army vehicle in southeast Afghanistan, killing nine soldiers and wounding four others, an official said Sunday. The blast hit a vehicle out on patrol in Paktiya province Saturday, said provincial spokesman Rohullah Samoon, blaming the attack on the Taliban. The incident happened yesterday afternoon in the Sahak area of Zurmat district, he told AFP. It was a roadside bomb that blew up the Afghan army vehicle and martyred nine soldiers and wounded four. The wounded soldiers were taken to a nearby hospital, he said, adding that their injuries were not life-threatening. Also on Saturday in Paktiya, at least 20 Taliban militants were killed in a joint operation between Afghan and foreign forces, provincial police chief General Sardar Mohammad Zazi said. The dead bodies are still on the battle ground, they have not been identified yet, he said.