DERA GHAZI KHAN: As many as seven people were landed in hospital after swallowing toxic vermicelli in Dera Ghazi Khan today.

According to details, the family members including a mother and six children living in Esan Goraha fell unconscious after eating vermicelli made in house.

On getting the information, rescue personnel arrived at the scene and shifted the victims to district headquarters hospital for medical assistance.

Doctors stated that treatment of affectees is underway whereas four people are in critical condition.

The sufferers include five-year-old Bushra, six-year-old Basit, Laraib, Saif-ur-Rehman Syeda, Ayesha and Shahnaz.