Our Staff Reporter RAHIM YAR KHAN - In a local sugar factory, 2 men burnt badly during their work. According to detail, Shabaz Ahmed and Mohammad Shakeel were busy in work in the factory when suddenly a fire erupted in the boiler due to a short circuit. The fire engulfed the entire area as a result of which both of them sustained critical burns. They were rushed to Sheikh Zayed Hospital. According to doctors, both have sustained more than 40 percent burns on their bodies and are in critical condition. Meanwhile, 24 year old Mohammad Shabaz, a resident of Khan Bela died when a speeding van hit him. He was taken to Sheikh Zayed Hospital where he succumbed to his wounds. The police registered a case against the runaway driver.