chakwal - A gas cylinder explosion left a woman seriously burnt here on Saturday. According to details, one Nusrat Bibi, resident of village Sarkal Mayer, woke up at the Sehr and when she lighted the gas burner, it exploded and the whole kitchen caught fire, resulting multiple burn injuries to her. She was immediately shifted to DHQ Hospital Chakwal in critical condition.

Meanwhile, a house of one Ahmed Khan was burgled at village Ransial in the area of Kallar Kahar police station and the unknown thieves managed to make their escape good with Rs 100,000 cash and gold ornaments. Police registered the case and started investigation.