LAHORE - Pakistan Premier Soccer League - the handsome show of Pakistan Football Federation - saw completion of three more matches on Punjab territory. PMC edged out KPT in 4-3 thriller, WAPDA fought hard to beat tenacious Afghan FC 1-0 while KESC did well to draw PEL in debatable 1-1 scoreline. PEL kept their unbeaten record at beautiful setting of Lahore's Model Town Football Academy Ground with 1-1 draw. PEL opened the proceedings in satisfactory way and could have scored in the 10th and 17th minute but Rizwan Asif and Muzaffar Ali failed to take advantage. KESC's Abdul Ghafoor came close in the 22nd minute but he lost possession when it was matters. PEL went infront in the 32nd minute when right-full Muhammad Asif cut the ball across the area for midfielder Rashid to do the rest but ball went into the hands of midfielder Javed Hamza who mistimed the interception. Referee Shahid Rashid pointed to the spot and Muhammad Rashid slotted the ball past keeper Umar Farooq. The 40th minute of the match saw controversy when Shahid had to change the decisions several times before awarding equalizer to KESC. It was immense-power drive from Hamza who made amends to make it 1-1, giving keeper Ahmed Shahzad no chance. PEL disputed hotly against the decision but finally had to crumble under Referee's verdict. It was 1-1 at interval and there was no scoring in second session. The first leg saw PEL beating KESC 1-0 at Karachi against all odds on 3 August. PEL pocketed 21 points from 17 matches while KESC secured 26 points from 18 encounters. PMC managed thrilling 4-3 triumph over KPT at PMC Ground, Faisalabad. The Faisalabad outfit were happily placed 3-1 at interval. Tanveer Ul Hassnain broke the ice in the 7th minute and added his second in the 34th minute. In between Muhammad Asif registered 15th minute goal for the winners. KPT's first-half scorer was Naseer Ahmed in the 21st minute. KPT put up fine fight-back in early second session to bring the match into 3-3 scoreline. Winger Zafar Majeed made it 3-2 in the 47th minute while Faraz slotted KPT's third in the 58th minute to make it 3-3. The all-important winner emerged in the 90th minute when Muzammil Hussain faked his way in for a dazzling goal, giving PMC their fifth win. KPT secured 32 points from 20 matches as compared to PMC's 17 points from 16 games WAPDA managed vital 1-0 win over Afghan FC at Lahore's Railway Stadium despite scrappy display. The lone goal emerged in the 63rd minute when striker Imran Niazi's cross created havoc inside Afghan's area and central-defender tucked the ball past his own keeper Fateh Muhammad. It was fifth own goal of the event that produced 352 goals in 128 matches so far. WAPDA collected 33 points from 17 matches while Afghan registered 23 points from 18 outings.