Multan - Jamaat-e-Islami Punjab Deputy Secretary General Rao Zafar Iqbal has warned that national losses will shoot up to $ 1 trillion if the government launched operation in North Waziristan on American pressure, asking the rulers not to bow down before foreign pressure. Addressing a press conference here at local JI office on Tuesday, he added that national economy would completely collapse if the operation was launched. He said that the economy had already suffered loss worth $ 68 billion because of so-called war on terror and its extension to new areas would completely ruin national economy. What we badly need at this time is to fully implement parliaments resolutions and pull out of this war, he added. He strongly criticized budget 2011-12, saying it was formed by the IMF. He anticipated that the budget would leave adverse effects on national economy and prove the beginning of a horrible financial crisis in the country. He lamented that the government abolished subsidy worth Rs. 229 billion from wheat as a result of which masses would face further hardships. He said that the government committed a drone attack on agriculture sector in recent budget as removal of subsidy from agricultural inputs like fertilizer and pesticides further increased burden on already pressed farmers. He said that the rulers tried to befool masses through jugglery of words but it would fail to achieve its desired goals. He categorically declared that the rulers had turned anti-masses and people should not pin their hopes on them. He said that the government would either print new currency notes or borrow from foreign lenders to run its daily affairs in current situation. He pointed out that the price hike registered 85 percent increase during last year while another horrible increase was anticipated in current year. While on the other hand just 15 percent raise is given in budget. Its condemnable, he maintained. He demanded of the government to curtail its expenditures and promote the policy of simplicity. He regretted that the budget for health and education sectors was further cut down that unveiled real face of rulers. Anti-polio drive from 13th: The Health Department is going to launch three-day polio eradication drive from June 13 to vaccinate over six lac children below the age of five year. The drive will continue till June 15 and about 1740 teams including over 1400 mobile ones will participate in the campaign. The teams will approach children at their homes, schools, parks and all other places to administer them polio drops. Meanwhile, chairing a meeting to review arrangements for upcoming additional commissioner Coordination Mian Maqbool Abbasi said that polio eradication drive would continue in Multan with full force. He said that the health department had been issued directions to launch a massive campaign. EDO Inamul Haq told the meeting that teams comprising lady health workers, health officials, education officials and workers of other departments would participate in the drive. He said that the teams would be deployed at all hospitals of Multan, all dispensaries, bus and wagon stands, railway stations, entry and exit points and airport. He urged upon the masses to cooperate with polio teams and get their children vaccinated to protect them from permanent disability.