At least two children died and 2 along with mother were injured when fire erupted in their house located in Ranjha Jhumt here on Monday. According to information, the fire erupted in a house due to the electricity short circuits last midnight when the family members were sleeping the fire burnt to death two-brothers four year old Banymeen and three year old Awais, while 12 year old Ismail, four month old Abdullah Qaisar and his mother were burnt seriously. After receiving the information rescue teams rushed at the spot and control over the fire and shifted the injured person to the hospital.