SAHIWAL: Ten persons fell sick and were hospitalised after consuming contaminated food here on Sunday. According to rescue sources, condition of the 10 members of a family, resident of village 127/9-L, Sahiwal deteriorated after they consumed food which turned out to be toxic due to unknown reasons. They were shifted to DHQ Hospital where according to doctors condition of some the affected people is serious. Samples of the contaminated food have collected and sent for laboratory test to ascertain reasons for intoxication.–INP