ISLAMABAD Hat-trick boy M Qasim helped Khan Research Laboratories (KRL) to beat Karachi Port Trust (KPT) 3-0 in the 8th Pakistan Premier Football League 2011 match played here at Jinnah Stadium, Pakistan Sports Complex on Saturday. KRL started the match at a brisk pace and never allowed KPT to settle down and despite the lime share of the possession they remained frustrated for the most part of the first half as their strike force remained unsuccessful to open the account for their team. KRL could have score at least two goals with in the first 10 minutes of the match but they missed some clear-cut goal scoring opportunities but ace striker Qasim broke the ice for KRL by scoring in the 39th minute. Qasim netted another goal 45th minute to double the lead. KRL Qasim scored his third goal in the 62nd minute to make it 3-0 and that proved last goal of the match. Though KPT tried their best to cut the lead but KRL defence did not allow them to score and spoiled all of KPT moves and match endes 3-0 in favour of KRL. In another match played at Noushki Football Ground, Quetta, Baloch Football Club Baloch FC easily disposes off their Muslim FC by 3-1. Baloch FC striker Habib Ullah opened the scoring in the 21st minute to give his side a deserve lead, the first half ended with Baloch FC leading 1-0. Habib Ullah scored his second goal in the 61st minute, Muslim Fc managed to pull 1 goal back in the 66th minute through their striker Saeed Ahmed, Najeeb Ullah scored his first and Baloch FCs third goal in the 85th minute to take the game beyond the reach of Muslim FC. In another match played at Railway Football ground, Lahore, Wapda defeated PIA 3-1. Arif Hussain striker and captain of Wapda scored the opening goal for his side in the 45th minute. Afzal doubled Wapda's advantage in the 48th minute, before Arif once again scored for Wapda in the 53rd minute to give them a 3-0 commanding lead. PIA's striker Zeeshan Ali managed to pull one goal back in the 70th minute as his team lost the match 3-1.