RAWALPINDI"Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) Rawalpindi No 2 extended the physical remand of a suspected suicide bomber who was arrested from outside Pakistan Ordnance Factory (POF) soon after the two suicide attacks last month, for seven days here on Thursday. The ATC Judge Sakhi Muhammad Kahot remanded Hameedullah Mehsud of South Waziristan into the physical custody of Wah Police for seven days after the investigators sought his 10 days further physical remand while he has been in their custody for the last 20 days. According to the details, Police told the court that the investigation officer of the case had been changed and they need more time to complete their investigations. The investigators further stated they want to arrest Amir Muhammad and other men for their role in the twin suicide bombings and to learn about the terrorist group and their addresses. The investigators said on the information obtained from the accused Hameedullah, they had recovered suicide vests, hand grenades and other explosives from Akora Khattak in Noshera district on August 25 and a case was registered against him with the area police. Police earlier obtained 20 days remand of the accused first on August 23 and later on September 1 after he was arrested from the place of the two suicide blasts on August 21 when about 70 people were killed and over 100 were injured. A suicide vest was recovered from the toilet of a nearby mosque.  Police registered a criminal case against the unknown persons under sections 302 (murder), 324 (attempted murder), 435 (Mischief by fire or explosive substance with intent to cause damage), 436 (Mischief by fire or explosive substance with intent to destroy house, etc) 120-B (criminal conspiracy) of Pakistan Penal Code (PPC), sections 3 and 4 of explosive act and section 7 of terrorism act. The police has also learnt the names of the bombers that carried out the suicide attacks. Murad and Sowrat Khan carried out the blasts and the name of the fourth would be suicide bomber is Bakhtair.