OUR STAFF REPORTER LAHORE Two men including a property dealer were killed over belongings disputes by unidentified accused in two different areas of the City on Friday. As per details, a 45-year-old man, father of two, was strangled to death by his rivals over what the relatives believed a property dispute in Shadman police precincts in the wee hours on Friday. The deceased was later identified as Asif Masih, a resident of Kachi Abadi, Shadman. According to the accounts of the bereaved family, the deceased was running a dispute over plot with his neighbourers namely Haji Abdul Ghafoor and Shafqat since long. Asif and his rivals often engaged in quarrels over the aforementioned matter but every time the elders from both sides reconciled them, they added. A family member says Asif went to accomplish his personal piece of work outside him home on Thursday night but later his body was found on his doorstep in the wee hours on Friday. Apparently it seemed the man has been strangled to death but symbols of tortures are also witnessed on his body so we can say the man was tortured to death, police sources said. According to the statements of Nadeem and Johnson, brothers of the deceased, Shafqat and Ghafoor were directly involved in killing their brother on which police concerned have taken them into custody for interrogation. Inayat Masih, father of the deceased, claimed they were receiving life threats from unidentified men. He appealed to the Chief Minister, Lahore High Court Chief Justice and the authorities concerned to provide them justice. Meanwhile, another 45-year-old property dealer identified as Mohammad Saeed Shah, resident of Aamir Road, was gunned down by two motorcyclists, yet to be identified, over what the Gujjar Pura police investigators believed a land-dispute. The deceased had established his private office near local filling station located a few yards away from his home. According to the accounts of some eyewitnesses, Saeed Shah was sitting in his office when two youths riding a bike appeared and sprayed indiscriminate bullets on different parts of his body. Resultantly the man suffered multiple injuries and died on the spot. However the police investigators, associated with this case, suspected the man was killed in a wave of target killing as he neither quarreled nor he was involved in any kind of felony act in his area. According to them, the case would be investigated keeping all aspects of the incident. Earlier, a murder case was registered with no arrest so far.