LAHORE Two real brothers riding a bike died having been struck a wall and an electric pole in Gulshan-e-Ravi area after some policemen tried to catch them, police sources said. The deceased, Farhan Javed and Salman Javed, residents of house no 254, H-block, Gulshan-e-Ravi had come to a local market to purchase some consumables in the evening on Saturday. Eyewitnesses said that some five Muhafiz squad officials signalled both the brothers to stop for a security check, which they ignored and accelerated the motorcycle instead. The squad chased and opened aerial firing at the two brothers, which gave them a severe fright. They further said that the bike went out of control when it received a jolt from a speed-bump. It struck a concrete wall first and then collided with an electric pole, they added. A member of the bereaved family said, Farhan and Salman were on their way to home after purchasing some essentials from the market when this untoward incident took place at about 9pm. Farhan got married a week back. Gulshan-e-Ravi Police Station SHO Imran Pasha maintained that it was a terrible accident. He said he felt sorry for the people who had gathered at the site, but did not dare (to) race the injured to any hospital. He further said that it was quite late when the injured Salman told the police about his address. I myself took them to the Mayo Hospital, said Javed, a trader of Shah Alam Market and the father of the deceased. Farhan was bleeding heavily and died on the way while Salman breathed his last at the hospital, he further said. The family as well as the eyewitnesses have alleged that the police 'brutality which they showed by shooting fires claimed the lives of the two innocent brothers. The police sources said that three out of the total five policemen deputed near the Gulshan-e-Ravi market hurled life threats while chasing the two brothers. The bodies after the autopsy were handed over to the heirs. SHO Imran Pasha has claimed that SP (Operations) Iqbal Town Division Cap (r) Romel after the incident suspended Ahmed Raza and Khalid. The SP himself is conducting inquiry into the incident, he added. An eyewitness requesting not to be named said that there was no traffic warden present at or near the site where the incident took place. If there had been one, the situation could have been different, he said. Meanwhile, a speeding car crushed a 20-year-old youth to death near Sagian Bridge. The injured was shifted to a hospital where the doctors pronounced him dead while the driver of the car managed to flee from the crime scene. A 30-year-old driver died when his truck collided with a Mazda on Ravi Road on Sunday. Nargis, a resident of Ghaziabad, succumbed to wounds when a speeding trolley collided with a rickshaw near Thokar Niaz Baig. She was shifted to Jinnah Hospital where she breathed her last. In another incident, a speeding vehicle near Kot Abdul Malik crushed a 22-year-old youth to death when he was crossing the main road. The driver of the vehicle fled the scene.