KARACHI-At least four shops were gutted when a fire broke out at a Gull Centre, Saddar on Monday.

There was no loss of life; however, firefighters managed to extinguished the fire during operation lasted nearly four hours. As being informed two fire brigade vehicles reached the spot to extinguish the blaze while two more fire brigade vehicles were called keeping in view the intensity of the fire.

Finally, the fire was brought under control. Due to darkness inside the building, the rescue teams also faced difficulty in their work.

Fire brigade spokesperson said that the actual cause of the fire has yet to be ascertained, however, the fire apparently broke out due to short circuit.