PESHAWAR - At least eight persons were killed and several others injured when two missiles, allegedly fired by a US drone, hit a house at Ziari Noor, a village near Wana in South Waziristan Agency, on Sunday. According to details, the two missiles hit the house of Dayam Khan and Waken Khan, two bothers from Gangikhel clan of Ahmadzai Wazir tribe and killed around seven persons. All the killed persons have been reported as foreigners, affiliated with al-Qaeda. Soon after the missiles strikes, a large number of militants cordoned off the site and didnt allow anyone to reach the spot. Militants were using the house as training camp. Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Baitullah Mehsud a few months back had directed all the affiliated groups and individuals to call the foreigners, particularly the Arab militants, as Punjabi Taliban. They were using the house for training purposes. Agencies add: On the other hand, the political administration and other sources denied reports of any loss of life in the attack, saying no causality has happened in the attack rather the drone hit. The suspected US drone kept flying over the area the whole night and caused panic in the area but on Sunday morning it fired two missiles at a house in Gangi Khel, damaging two explosive-laden vehicles parked in the house. However, no casualty was reported. Sources in political administration said two explosives-laden vehicles were targeted in the attack and caused no causality. According to locals, sounds of powerful explosions echoed after the attacks. According to a private TV channel, the drone targeted a house located in the area of Taliban commander, Mullah Faqir Mohammad, killing eight persons including women and children and injuring several others. Media reports reaching here said that the attack was carried out in populous region and sounds of explosions were heard far away while locals said they had not heard such powerful explosions before this. A foreign news agency quoted Shahab Ali Shah, an official of local administration as saying that drone targeted hideout of suspected militants but did not mention details. Locals said there was no one at the site during the time of attack. According to a private TV channel report, fire engulfed the two explosive-laden vehicles parked in the house and also spread to several adjacent houses. It was claimed in the report that militants used to stay at the site and militants cordoned off the area after the attack and started rescue activities.