ISLAMABAD- Four workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) landed in hospital today after they fainted due to generator gas leak.

Some PTI workers camped at Islamabad’s D-Chowk took a generator into their tent in the night. The workers – identified as Mian Muneer, his son Noman, Habibullah and Manzoor – were found fainted inside their camp in the morning.

Eyewitnesses said the workers fainted because of suffocation, saying that the generator kept running the entire night which filled the tent with smoke. The PTI men were shifted to Islamabad’s Polyclinic Hospital where three of them were stated to be critical.