OKARA - Two brides among 11 women and kids fell unconscious due to the leakage of gas in generator at a beauty salon in C-Block on Sunday. Sources told the newsmen that two brides were being beatified in a parlour where their relative women and children were also present when during the loadshedding hours, the owners of the salon switched on the gas generator. Because of the gas leakage, all the persons including brides, seven women and two kids fell unconscious. Meanwhile, on a tip-off, people of the area rescued them and shifted them to a hospital where their condition was stated to be out of danger.