Four persons of the same family died of suffocation due to gas leakage from their generator here in Hayat Abad phase III on Monday. According to details, night between Sunday and Monday, an Afghan family switched on their generator due to loadshedding and fall asleep. During midnight the gas started to leak from the generator filling the room with gas. The deceased include two boys and a woman and a man and have been identified as Ishaq, Binyameen, Muhammad Younas and Jauhara. The four dead bodies have been shifted to Hayatabad Medical Complex.