KAMOKE

Several persons including women and children were injured when a fire broke out in a general store and engulfed dozen other shops here the other day.

According to details in Gala Ismailwala, a general store caught fire due to short circuit which spread all the adjoining bazaars within no time. In the meantime an electric transformer exploded which added the miseries due to rush of Eid shoppers as many people including women and children were injured in the subsequent panic. The Rescue 1122 fire-fighters put off the fire struggle of several hours.