KHANEWAL At least 13 people died after taking poisonous liquor in Pirowal near Khanewal here on Thursday. According to details, the tragic incident occurred in Chak 80/10R, village Pirowal about 10 km away from Khanewal. People purchased the poisonous liquor from a supplier Muhammad Ali Kamboh and gathered at a home owned by Niaz alias Gabbo Nai. As they took the liquor some of them fell ill and was taken to the local doctors for treatment. Due to fear of police, most of the affected people were not shifted to the DHQ Hospital Khanewal by their heirs and thus expired.