SIALKOT - Three disabled siblings were burnt alive when a fire erupted in their house-cum-gas cylinders refilling shop in Daska city late Wednesday night.

According to the police officials, local trader Malik Muhammad Ilyas had set up a gas refilling shop in his two-storey house. Police said that the fire erupted due to leakage of gas from a cylinder kept in the shop.

Malik Ilyas was not at home at that time while his three disabled children - Lubna (32), Shehbaz (22) and Aiman (16) - were sleeping in the house when the fire erupted. All the three siblings burnt alive.