A family of five members has lost their lives due to gas suffocation after they left their heater on in Putthi Colony of Abbottabad. According to a private TV channel Shaista Bibi put the gas heater on at Sunday night so as to avoid the intensity of winter and slept, which caused accumulation of carbon dioxide in the room. Eyewitnesses have reported when they did not notice any movement from Shaista's residence till late morning, they decided to break the door and went in where they found Shaista Bibi alongwith her four kids in unconscious state. Kids included her two daughters Saeeda, Imama and two sons Osama and another, aging 6, 8, 15 and 5 years respectively. Spouse of Shaista Bibi was not present in home that night. Dead bodies were being transferred to CMH Hospital Abbottabad and after having autopsy been done, handed over to their heirs.