LAHORE - Chief Executive Formanites Housing Scheme Mian Zahoor Ahmed Wattoo has said the scheme lies in the centre of the Defence Housing Society, but it has offered residential facilities to the middle class who cannot dream of having a house in such beautifully laid out schemes. While talking at The Nation Forum, Zahoor Wattoo said in 2003, the Scheme was launched for those people not having big money, and plots were offered at easy installments of Rs 2000, Rs 4000 and Rs 8000 for 5 marlas, 10 marlas and one kanal respectively. People hugely benefited from it since the development of the scheme has completed in time, he said, adding that minimum road width had been kept at 40 feet besides best sewage system, Sui gas lines, water pipes and underground electricity wiring had been already laid while putting regular security in place. He said supply of Sui gas would be inaugurated on coming November 4. He also mentioned that education facilities from nursery to university level were offered since Leads University (chartered) was being established at the Scheme. 60 per cent Scheme has been fully developed, while the rest is in the development phase. The facilities are at par with the best housing schemes, and residents will have them at the lowest possible cost, he said. About the total area of the scheme, he said the scheme had 2,277 kanals, while 60 per cent of this had been allocated for residential plots, while the rest 40 per cent was for roads, parks, commercial centres, educational institutions and other facilities. Zahoor Wattoo said those who had deposited complete payments, ownership rights had been and would be given to them for constructing houses.