QUETTA-Two persons were killed and 15 others including two woman sustained injuries, when a bomb planted in a car parked outside City Nazim office and Liaquat Park went off with a huge explosion on Monday afternoon, police sources said. According to police, unknown terrorists planted an explosive device in a car and parked it outside City Nazim office and Liaquat Park. The blast site is one of the busiest areas of the City and offices of District Courts and Session Courts is also very much close to it. The explosive device, went off with a huge explosion, resulting in death of two persons including a Sub-Engineer of Communication and Works Department Kharan identified as Muhammad Yousaf who was passing nearby the blast site. He fell upon a CNG rickshaw which had caught fire due to the blast. The other person who was killed in the incident could not be identified till the filing of this story as some of the people were burnt because of fire after the blast. About 15 people including two woman were also sustained wounds in the blast. Some injured were identified as Ali Nawaz, Muhammad Tahir, Muhammad Imran, Muhammad Akram, Gul Nawaz, Hameedullah, Sameer and woman Bibi Fakhra. Soon after the blast, police and other security forces reached the spot and cordoned off the area while ambulances were called on the spot to shift the injured persons to hospitals. The injured were rushed to the Civil Hospital Quetta and Bolan Medical Complex Hospital. According to Bomb Disposal Squad, bomb was locally made which was planted with fuel tank of an Alto car. Talking to The Nation an eyewitness Abdul Sami said that,'as blast occurred thick smoke with fire rose, while everybody was running here and there, while some rickshaws which were passing near the site caught fire'. The explosion wreaked havoc, set about seven vehicles including four rickshaws on fire and damaging window panes of nearby buildings. The fire fighters after hard work of one and half hour succeeded to extinguish the fire. While talking to the newsmen, DIG Quetta Qazi Abdul Wahid said that the bomb was planted in a car outside the office of City Nazim and police has initiated probe into the matter. The area where the blast occurred is center of the City and many important govt buildings are located there. The security tightened following the blast, however, the blast created a wave of panic and fear among the people and the area markets were closed after the incident. However, nobody claimed responsibility for the blast. It may be mentioned here that, since September 1st, when three armed Baloch resistance organisations announced unilateral suspension of their activities there was calm in Balochistan and no major incident of sabotage were reported.