RAWALPINDI - The Jammat-e-Islami (JI) has evolved a comprehensive strategy to bag overwhelming majority in next general elections by fielding its candidates both at national and provincial levels. It had revealed that the PPP-led government had completely failed to provide basic facilities to the masses and under the circumstances it is necessary for JI to gain power. The JI Punjab Naib Ameer Mian Muhammad Aslam said this on Tuesday while talking to media persons after returning from Mansoora where he attended session JI Provincial Politics Committee. Mian Aslam said that JI would enter in the arena of next general elections with the slogan of Islam, Pakistan and public service adding all the candidates would contest elections with the symbol of JI. He said that JI provincial office-bearers would start door to door election campaign and beg votes for their candidates. After Ramzan, the office-bearers of JI will kick off electioneering by arranging public meetings, which also will be addressed by the candidates concerned he added. The JI Punjab Naib Ameer informed that the names of candidates of 80 per cent seats have been finalised while the names for remaining 20 per cent would be finalized by end of the year. He informed that during the meeting over all political situation in the country was discussed in detail. He said that JI had the ability to give honest, determined and dare leadership to the masses for the solution of their maladies. He said that only JI could steer the country out of crises by eliminating unemployment, poverty, disappointment and war on terror.